It’s been snowing on and off since Wednesday night so driving and going out to eat is not an option. Tonight I will be making a new dish, a Peruvian dish, Lomo Saltado. Basically it’s stripes of beef with tomatoes, potatoes and a bunch of other stuff and of course a side of white rice. A few sites have the recipes but I got mine from the show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives ( love the show). Okay so this is what I wrote down while watching the show
- Ribeye cut to strips and season with pepper, salt, grated garlic and some soy sauce
- Oil pan with EVOO
- Place meat in pan, brown then flip
- Add onions, tomatoes a little bit of vinegar and about 1/2 cup of beer
- Salt a little again and add the French Fries (home made or frozen)
- Stir, Plate, and Garnish with Parsley
I have everything but the soy sauce but I think it’ll be okay.