Today, almost a week since my terrible cold I’m feeling much better but still my taste buds are lacking but it doesn’t mean I can’t look and blog about foods I love.
Today’s Wednesday Catch is…Chocolate. I LOVE chocolate as do so many people. “According to a 2006 John Hopkins study it showed that eating chocolate everyday can be beneficial to your health.” So eat up!
Here are a few chocolate sites to check out:
- Chocomize (you can customize and build your own chocolate bar)
- Christopher Norman Chocolates (hand painted & sculptural truffles with innovative flavors)
- Alma Chocolate (various flavors, molds and some edible gold)
- Theo Chocolate (bean to bar, Organic)
- Garrison Confections (“it’s more than candy- it’s art”)
- Woodhouse Chocolate (handmade creations,beautiful chocolate, vibrant flavors, family business)
- Fauchon (think Paris)
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (brings new life to old classics. I’ve had it and it’s GOOD)
I can go on and on but I’ll leave it for another day.
Chocolate Alert: The City Sweet Tooth site has just informed us that Vere chocolate will be closing their doors for good but will be having a BlowOut Sale Tomorrow, Thursday Feb 25 2010. Location-NYC 12 West 27th street 2nd Floor. 20 Bars for $5.00. Cash only.